LED lighting tubes
(total length 950 m) alongside the facade and columns:
The pendant lighting tubes run parallel to the row of columns as well as the facade and lead the visitors to the nine entrances, each of them indicated by two involute curves.
The rhomboid shaped profile with its dynamic optical effect has been especially designed for this project.
In addition to the light components the lighting tube contains surveillance cameras, information lights for escape routes as well as flashlights to meet the needs of fire protection regulations.
The light colour of all components is circadianely controllable , e.g. during night time it is set to a warm white hue, while it turns to a cold white during daytime. It is also possible to adjust it to the natural daylight progress.
The lighting tube next to the facade comprises three integrated and continuous light components:
- uniform facade lighting due to LED-Wallwasher (similar to wallwasher type SLOPE .o ), equipped with special reflectors (RDB) with anti-glare effect in longitudinal direction,
- direct sidewalk illumination with LED luminaires type VARYO, with asymmetrical light distribution,
- ceiling illumination above the driveway by means of especially designed LED luminaires with asymmetrical reflectors;
The lighting tube along the outer side of the driveway contains two light components:
- direct sidewalk illumination with LED lluminaires type VARYO, with asymmetrical light distribution,
- ceiling illumination above the driveway by means of especially designed LED luminaires with asymmetrical reflectors.
YECTO 1.R LED uplights
for accentuated illumination of the columns:
All luminaires have an IP 65 rating and are controlled by DMX.